The Compass Community Co-Op is a volunteer resource group.
Primarily comprised of parents, the co-op makes a profound difference:
- Lending a hand in the classroom.
- Helping in the school office.
- Participating in one of our many events.
The goals of the Co-op are:
- Provide students with recreational and extracurricular opportunities.
- Foster sense of community among the Compass families.
- Support faculty and staff.
- Organize student enrichment events.
- Improve communication within the school community.