Save the date … Saturday, June 4th, 2016 – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Best School Day of the Year!
Eco Fair is an annual all-day event at The Compass School built around the theme of environmental sustainability. Taking place on a Saturday in early June, it is a day to celebrate learning, family and the environment.
- Students educate the community about environmental sustainability by sharing projects they completed.
- There are games and activities for people of all ages—from pony rides to pottery painting—live music.
- Vendors of local products, and outreach displays by environmental agencies from around the state always popular.
- We hold our annual plant sale of perennials, vegetables, herbs and flowers from our greenhouse and community.
- The Compass Grille and other food vendors provide nourishment for attendees.
This is our biggest event and we need a lot of people to help us organize.
How can you help?
- Arts and Crafts – Having lots of kid friendly things for children to do.
- Basket Raffle and Silent Auction– Organizing and creating themes for the baskets, getting volunteers to sell tickets and work in the silent auction area.
- Compass Grill – This involves getting volunteers to run the grill, acquiring one big grill or a few smaller ones.
- Bake Sale – This involves organizing the volunteers to run the sale and getting donations.
- Garden Sale – This involves organizing the volunteers to run the garden sale and getting plant donations from the community.