Compass Community Flu Clinic
Our annual Flu Clinic will be held on Thursday, October 6th from 3:30 to 6:30 here at The Compass School. All students, staff and their families are welcome. For more information contact Ms. Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those who can’t make it can find another flu clinic to attend by logging on to: www.health.ri.gov/flu.
- NO fee, insurance accepted if you have it.
- You must be observed by staff for 10 minutes after the vaccine is given.
- Some children younger than 9 years old may need a second vaccine. Check with their health care provider. Only the 1st of 2 vaccines can be received at Compass.
- NO flu mist available this year, because it wasn’t found to be effective last year.