Tonight, Tuesday, 10/10 at 6:00 pm, the Compass School Council will meet in the Multi-Purpose room of the Main Building to discuss “The Future of Our Facilities”.
I will present the information that we have gathered through meetings with:
- Our architects (Saccoccio & Associates)
- The RI School Building Authority
- Compass Physical Environment Committee (Evan Preisser, chair)
- Compass Student Voice and Leadership members from Investigators (5th/6th) and Navigators (7th/8th)
- and Compass Teachers
The Compass Community is welcome to preview the slideshow here in the event that you are not able to be present at the Council meeting this Tuesday to hear the full presentation on Tuesday.
If you have a preference for either barn or new construction, you are welcome to:
- Email your parent Council Representatives:
- Rachel Axelson (President): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evan Preisser (Physical Environment Committee Chair): email@example.com
- Christine Skaggs (Vice President and Physical Environment Committee member): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to the meeting and speak at the Public Comment time (at the beginning of the meeting and again at the end)
- Send in a statement in writing to be read during Public Comment time. Please email the statement to email@example.com.
The full meeting agenda is available here.
Such an exciting time!
The Future of our Facilities! Presented by Brandee Lapisky, M.Ed. Fall 2017